Monday, November 10, 2008

Crazy ... No Matter How You Cut It

Okay ... my deep, dark (not that dark, you pervs) secret's out. I can't begin to tell you how often I've shopped, posted and re-posted stuff for sale/purchase on my #1 fave hawk-fest, Craigslist. It's like a 24/7 endless yard sale and, quite honestly, I can't imagine life without it. Sad you say? I totally agree ... there must be a life out there just waiting for me to grab onto it. Damned if that's happened.

When you have as much crap to get rid of as I do, there's no better place to unload it. From furniture to freebies, you'd be surprised at what you'll find. Or maybe not. But after a couple of years, I thought it would be fun to document my adventures and not-so-cool tales of this bizarre bazaar. Believe me, the ol' C-list is never at a shortage for wackjobs.

No comments: